New and Noteworthy
Recent Videos News

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ryjacorks Rurouni Kenshin Abridged
08-30-2012, 03:49 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2012 03:50 PM by Ryjacork.)
Ryjacorks Rurouni Kenshin Abridged
So about three years ago I was doing a Rurouni Kenshin abridged. Nothing too huge, I only had like three thousand or so subscribers. But it was mine and I was proud of it.

Youtube deleted my account, and I was discouraged for a while losing all of my videos. But recently I created a new account. Im just making this thread to put the word out there that Im back with a new account making new episodes.

Heres the link to my new account, and new episode if anybody was familiar with my old work.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ryjacard?feature=mhee

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-30-2012, 04:12 PM
RE: Ryjacorks Rurouni Kenshin Abridged
This thread will be moved to the database pretty soon, I bet

YouTube channel: HarrysFiddlesticks
Twitter: @HarryFiddlestik

[Image: sTQCk44.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like HarrysFiddlesticks's post
08-31-2012, 07:19 AM
It seems you guessed right.

[Image: DIkziCj.png?1]

Twitter: Truthordeal

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honor him and make whatever the man did live forever."
11-03-2017, 03:30 PM
I was so upset when I saw that YouTube deleted those videos. Me and my older sister would watch them so much we almost memorized the dialogue for several different episodes that you made. No other Abridged Series of anything comes even close to how funny your Abridged Rurouni Kenshin series was. I know this thread is really old and you probably won't even see it but on the off-chance you do, is there anyway you can put this back on the internet where I can locate it and watch it again? We still quote it to this day and it's been years. The funny jokes and the voices you made it was our obsession. I have not laughed that hard at anything I've seen on YouTube since. Please find a way to put this back on the internet where I can access it. Where other people can access it. I told several people about how funny your videos were and recommended them. Would love to have my entertainment back Smile thanks for the laughs!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)